4/6/08

Looking back...

It's about a month to the end of the semester...
Wow! I'm looking back at all the things I could have done differently, and there were a lot of things I could have improved, and just as many I wouldn't think of changing. I did not do as well in my classes this semester, that is one thing I wish I would have put more effort to.

I know it probably should not be the highest priority but the relationships I have been a part of this semester and last are outstanding. I am so happy to have met the people I have. This semester even more than last, I feel like my friendships with people here are so strong.

I can't wait for a break from classes, but four months is a long time to be away from everyone. I will be working back at ABN. They just moved to their new location and I can see the headache that will be.

When ever I hear Anberlin's latest album Cities, I think of working there (probably because it was my album of choice when driving to and from there.) I do not get the greatest feelings from the thought of going back there, not for any drastic or extremely important reason, but I know it is a job in a state that is doing very poorly.
God will continue to be my strength I am certain.



----------------
Now playing: Sufjan Stevens - To Be Alone With You
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Tristin Wilson said...

I've been thinking about this school year also. Can you believe we're almost done? Remember when we met at NSO? hahaha. Good times. You're presch John.