4/20/08

I feel like crap.

My roommate slept with his fan on Thursday night, he does every night. I got sick at the beginning of last semester from it. Yes, I know you can't get sick from being cold, but it does lower your immune system. Thursday night he must have had it on a higher setting or something. It was blowing right at my head and I woke up Friday morning feeling like absolute crap. I went through my day and things weren't too bad. Then it came time to sleep Friday night. He wasn't here so the fan was off. I slept for maybe three hours. AH! I woke up Saturday morning at 8:00 and watched some Man VS. Wild and fell asleep on the floor. I ended up going back to bed and waking up at three to get food and prepare for spring fling. I was feeling alright until later that night. We went to steak and shake then I came back to my room to sleep. I slept pretty well but woke up feeling so much worse than before. I don't know what is going on! Just pray I feel better fast, Finals are next week!

Zach Kidder surprised us with a visit this weekend. Joanna said a friend from Washington was coming down to visit and she was taking him to Spring Fling. I woke up to Jeremy knocking on my door Saturday morning. He asked if I wanted to go meet Joanna's friend. I told him I was sick and didn't think that was a good idea as I crawled back into bed. Then he said "okay, well I want to show you something first." Then the most amazing thing happened, Zach walked into my room and sat on my bed with me. Being sick, tired, and surprised I said something along the lines of "You got to be mess me." It was for real, Joanna Van Ronk somehow kept her little Zach Kidder Spring Fling date a secret! I wish I could have spent more time with him. He came in late Friday night and Left at 9:00 this morning. I have been sleeping most the weekend away thanks to this head cold or whatever it is.

AHHH!!! I just want to feel better!

2 comments:

mR. Kidd said...

haha!
I just hope ur feelin better bro. that always sucks. i hate it when roomates/step brother/whoever-it-is leaves a FAN RUNNING its like 'yeah, if i wanted to sleep in a freezer i'd just go to a frozen food isle at a grocery store and pull out a nomad pad' but yeah, man. i hope finals go well 4 you and that we can hang out soon! keep bloggin

by the way, your band sounded unbelievable last week, i still can't get over how great that was dude

Luke said...

haha!!!

the fan!
oh that freaking ruzesack
lol, gotta love that guy