9/9/08

Overwhelmed and confident.

So, these music classes are tough. They are killing me. I have to study so hard and I am still not at a satisfactory level. Most times when I would come to a tough thing like this I would just give up. Think about another major and go get the required amount of drop add slips. But I can't. Something inside me keeps telling me to try and study and that even if I don't fully understand this it'll be okay and the rest of the major will be all me.

I can tell it will too. Talking about the new studio and starting to mess with audio clips is beginning to be very fun. It's the technical side that I am realizing I am good at. Making music sound good. Using my creativity to give a song a whole new level. I am so excited for these next few semesters.

I just have to get through Music Theory... all three semesters of it.

No comments: