3/11/08

I'm pumping my legs, leaning back, and still not in the swing of things.



Today is my second day back and my head is still in Jamaica. Now I'm seeing how simple and wonderful things were there. It's true what people say about Jamaica, "No worries." I have English Lit. with Dr. Edwards today. It's a tough class and one I shouldn't have taken. Evangel wants another $200 from me by April for housing next semester. When will it end?

On a happy note Jordan Valley Pedicab called me and left a message while I was in Jamaica. I go for training today. I hope this works out, I need the money for school and such.

I wish I could go home for Easter. I'm tempted to. I can't say I miss home, but it would be nice to see everyone. See the parents and all.

Whatev



----------------
Now playing: Anathallo - At The Lowest Point
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

ellie said...

Jason! Jason! Jason! I had no idea you had this until you left that comment on mine. We need to record your voice so that I can go to sleep with you yelling about unclean women only a few feet away :)

John Habibi said...

Now you know :)