10/28/07

Double Date?

So I went on a "double date" tonight. It wasn't so much a date as two guys hanging out with two girls. HAH. It was cool though. Tristin, John and Courtney are really cool people. I'm glad to know them. We saw Jekeyll and Hyde the Musical. It was awesome. They had two sex scenes though... I wasn't happy about that but  now that I think about it I believe it was necessary for the story. Then we went to Steak 'n Shake and gave Courtney a hard time about a certain issue. John Wommack checked out some guy in drag and tried to gouge out his eyes immediately upon realization that it was a guy. Tristin had square sandwiches that were really triangle. and I believe in unity sex restrooms. It was a good time. 

Harvest Fest is coming up and I won't be able to enjoy it. I have to run camera... what ev, right?

No comments: